1 lb (450 g) ground pork or chicken
1 tbsp Nourish Broth Mix or Vegetable Broth Mix
1 tbsp water
2 tbsp each: mustard and honey
1 tbsp hot sauce
1⁄2 English cucumber
4 medium-sized panini buns or chopped baguette
1 cup carrot matchsticks
Toppings (optional): pickled onions
- In a large bowl, using a fork, combine ground pork, broth mix, and water. Form into 16 meatballs (about a scant 2 tbsp each).
- Arrange in a single layer in Round Steamer (it’s OK if they touch). Cover and microwave on high, for 4 min or until cooked. Uncover; let sit about 1 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Slice cucumber. Cut buns open.
- When meatballs are cooked, carefully drain off liquid from bottom of steamer. Pour sauce over meatballs (in steamer); gently stir to coat.
- Fill each bun with four meatballs. Top with cucumber and carrots; spoon any remaining sauce in steamer on top.