Serve with a veggie platter and prepared Epicure’s Dip.
4 cups warm mashed potatoes
1 tsp oil
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef or turkey
1 cup beef broth
2 tbsp tomato paste
3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 475° F (245° C).
- Stir potatoes with Taco Seasoning. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat oil in frying pan set over medium-high heat. When hot, crumble in beef. Add Classic Meatloaf Seasoning. Stir for 5–7 minutes, until meat is cooked through.
- Stir in beef bouillon and tomato paste. Simmer for 2–3 minutes, until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir in vegetables and simmer for 2–3 minutes, until heated through.
- Turn mixture into a 9” x 13” baking dish. Spread potatoes overtop. Using fork tines, make decorative patterns over potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until potatoes are crispy and filling is bubbly.