Try substituting sesame, sunflower, or chia seeds in place of the flax seeds…or a combo of all three!
1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free flour blend
1⁄4 cup flax seeds
1⁄4 cup roasted sesame or sunflower seeds
1⁄3 cup olive oil
3⁄4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the oil and enough water for dough to form.
- Press into a Sheet Pan, forming a thin, even layer.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes, until golden brown.
- When cool enough to touch, gently break into pieces. Crackers will crisp slightly as they cool and can also be re-crisped in the oven.