1 cup gluten-free flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp parmesan cheese, optional
1⁄2 tsp xanthan gum
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 cup cold butter
1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 450° F (245° C).
- In a medium-size bowl, combine gluten-free flour, Rosemary Garlic Seasoning, baking powder, sugar, parmesan cheese, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Using your fingers or a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and blended.
- Drizzle in milk, stirring just until a soft sticky dough forms.
- Spoon 12 generous tablespoons of dough 1 inch apart on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Bake until light-golden, about 12 minutes.
Serve these biscuits with soup, stew, your favourite saucy pasta dish, Red Pepper Jelly, or jam!